Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Posible things left to clean

My concern now is that the aluminum fuel tube affixed inside the tank needs it's interior cleaned. I've thought about using a wire attached barrel brush for this. The other two things are the "Fuel Delivery Bar" (for lack of name knowledge) which the external fuel hose connects to and then delivers fuel to the injectors, and the fuel hose itself.

I have two options, hope that the clogged fuel filter and fuel pump kept crap out of the delivery bar or replace the fuel hose and clean the delivery bar, if possible.

In recent years I have become more patient, however I would like to know that the bike runs. Once in a running condition I can move on to other restoration projects.

So I think I'm going to hook up the new Fuel system and try and start the thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment